POLICY PRIVACY LIGHTING STORES
Lighting Stores has created this privacy statement to demonstrate that your privacy is very importante to us. This website does not share personal information with third parts. Any information that you provide to us will be stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment. We will not sell or rent your personal information and if you object to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not register.
a. Your Data
– Informing you about upcoming events;
– Telling you about products, services and offers available from Lighting Stores;
– Operating and administering such products, services and offers;
– Processing of applications for, and administering membership of, this website;
– Providing you with updates and information about Lighting Stores;
– Helping Lighting Stores through analysis and assessment to better understand and develop our business, including new and innovative products and services;
– Advertisers, affiliate marketing agencies and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
– Build and hosting services providers that help us to maintain the software that runs our website. They provide us with reporting statistics where required, and will serve cookies on our behalf to enable any site personalisation and sign in functionality;
– Communication between Lighting Stores and you may be by letter, phone, fax and/or email or other electronic means;
b. New Customer Forms
Our websites new customer form requires users to give us contact information (like their name, email, postal adress,…). Contact information from this for mis used to supply information about Lighting Stores to you at a later date. Users may opt-in to receive future mailings from us via email and post.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
d. Data Quality
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided once signed in.
e. Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact [email protected]
Talk To Us > Contact Us